We perform both Recalibration and Repair Services on all Berry Test Sets.
If your test set is returned for recalibration only we will check it over thoroughly and test it to be sure all functions work properly and within current technical standards.
Our services are performed to meet the ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 and Mil Spec 45-662A Specifications.
Our Recalibration and Repair Services carry a 60-day warranty, and include the installation of any software and hardware improvements for that particular test set.
If, for any reason, a Berry Test Set product fails to perform as expected, contact us to obtain a Return Transaction Authorization (RTA) number before returning any equipment.
To obtain the RTA Number call our Sales Office at 402-426-3700.
Please be sure to include all the following information with your returns:
- RTA Number
- Billing Authorization (Purchase Order, Credit Card, etc.)
- Bill-to address (Telephone and contact for details)
- Ship-to address
- Description of problem
We provide repair services on all Berry Test Sets products, regardless of date of manufacture or manufacturing status. The test sets are as follows:
- BE9000-L1 Transmission, Signaling, Noise Test Set
- BE9000-L2 Transmission, Signaling, Noise Test Set
- BE9000-L3 Transmission, Signaling, Noise Test Set
- BE9000-DP Transmission, Signaling, Noise Test Set w/ Digital (T Carrier) Interface
- 966A-L3 Trunk Signal Analyzer Test Set
- 966A-L3R Trunk Signal Analyzer Test Set with Rack Mounting
- 966A-DP Trunk Signal Analyzer Test Set with Digital (T Carrier) Interface
- BTS1000 Communications Test Set for T Carrier
- BE2110i Transmission Test Set
- 2100 TIMS Transmission, Noise measuring test set
- 2110 TIMS Transmission, Noise measuring test set
- 312A-L2 Trunk Test Set
- 312A-L3 Adapter Sleeve current adapter for 312A-L2
- 314A R Trunk Test Set, Rack Mounted
- 314A Portable Trunk Test Set, Portable
- 314A-DP Trunk Test Set with Digital (T Carrier) Interface Package
- 8401-L2 DS-1 Channel Access Test Set
- 8406-L3 Bit Error Rate Test Set
- 8410 Transmission Impairment Test Set for Central Office use.
- 8412 Transmission Impairment Test Set
- COMBO Test Set Packaged combination of 2110, 314A and 966A test sets
- KS22475L1 312A-L2 modified to meet WECo Specifications
- KS22475L2 Adapter 12A-L3 modified to meet WECo Specifications
Item Pan #
|Minimuim shop fee||$250.00|
|Expedite (Next Day Return)||$250.00|